What we are about
BNI Olympian chapter started to meet over breakfast in 2007. Now a team of 25 members, we help each other connect with the people they need to grow their business. It’s networking with a long term structure.
We have members that have been networking with BNI for over 15 years and as part of the team you can tap into this extensive network to benefit your business.
The key to success is building long term relationships with members who believe in your product or service and can recommend you to their network.
The first stage is to get to know the person you are building the relationship with. Once you get to know someone you’ll learn more about how they work.
Secondly, you need to like the person you are building the relationship with. If you like someone it is easier for you to refer them to your clients.
Once you get to know and like someone you’ll start to build up trust. Then you can confidently refer them to your connections.
Once you start giving referrals, you’ll start to receive business in return. Givers gain is the BNI motto.
As a chapter we are now in our 10th year and stronger than ever.
Not only will being part of the chapter help you grow your business, it will help you grow personally with your presentation skills, ability to build relationships and generally make your more confident.
As a visitor you are welcome visit the chapter to see how we work. Simply click on the booking link to book your place..
Why Choose BNI Olympian?
- As a team we generate over £1 million in business in the chapter every year.
- Get the support of 23 business men and women to help you grow your business.
- Grow your network and reap the rewards.
- Great location at the heart of Liverpool Street.
- It’s not all work. We have regular social events from the comedy club to golf days.
- Utilise the BNI network. Our members have visited chapters in India!
Meet Our Members
How BNI Olympian
can help you:
- Grow your business
- Develop your presentation skills
- Expand your network
- Develop long tern relationships
- Be part of a team